The European Solar Physics Meetings (ESPM) are organised every three years by the board of the European Solar Physics Division (ESPD), a joint division of the European Physical Society (EPS) and the European Astronomical Society (EAS). The meetings bring together a large number of from Europe and beyond, who are active in the theoretical and observational study of solar phenomena.
The 16th European Solar Physics Meeting (ESPM-16), originally planned for 2020, will be held as fully online meeting in 6-10 September 2021.
Registration is FREE for all participants.
Abstract submission is now closed, but you can still register for the meeting. The new calendar of the meeting will be published soon.
Confirmed invited speakers
- Axel Brandenburg (SE)
- Lakshmi Pradeep Chitta (DE)
- Sanja Danilovic (SE)
- Louise Harra (CH)
- Andrew Hillier (GB)
- Natasha Jeffrey (GB)
- Laurene Jouve (FR)
- Larisa Kashapova (RU)
- Ioannis Kontogiannis (DE)
- Simone Landi (IT)
- Eric Priest (GB, ESPD senior prize winner 2020)
- Marco Velli (US)
- 1 April 2021. Registration and abstract submission open.
- 1 June 2021. Deadline for abstract submission.
- 1 August 2021. Deadline for registration.
- 6-10 September 2021. Meeting.