The European Solar Physics Meetings (ESPM) are organised every three years by the board of the European Solar Physics Division (ESPD), a joint division of the European Physical Society (EPS) and the European Astronomical Society (EAS). The meetings bring together a large number of from Europe and beyond, who are active in the theoretical and observational study of solar phenomena.
The 16th European Solar Physics Meeting (ESPM-16), originally planned for 2020, took place as a virtual online meeting in 6-10 September 2021, with free registration for all participants.
You can access the posters and presentation materials uploaded by the authors in the meeting timetable.
Confirmed invited speakers
- Axel Brandenburg (SE)
- Lakshmi Pradeep Chitta (DE)
- Sanja Danilovic (SE)
- Louise Harra (CH)
- Andrew Hillier (UK)
- Natasha Jeffrey (UK)
- Laurene Jouve (FR)
- Larisa Kashapova (RU)
- Ioannis Kontogiannis (DE)
- Simone Landi (IT)
- Eric Priest (UK, ESPD senior prize winner 2020)
- Marco Velli (US)
- 1 April 2021. Registration and abstract submission open.
- 1 June 2021. Deadline for abstract submission.
- 1 August 2021. Deadline for registration.
- 6-10 September 2021. Meeting.