This will be the third DPAC consortium meeting in which representatives from all CUs and DPCs participate. The meeting will take place from October 1 to 5 2018, in Abano Terme (near Padova, Italy) at Hotel Alexander.
The detailed programme of the Plenary meeting and of the foreseen splinters will be announced later.
The participant number is limited to 200.
Please note that this meeting is only for DPAC members (by invitation).
- Share and discuss the experience of the second data release.
- Review the scientific results of Gaia.
- Prepare for the third data release.
- Work on cross-CU/DPC issues.
- Bring DPAC members together who do not normally meet
- Team building.
- Visibility for DPAC.
The preliminary program is available through the DPAC#3 Meeting wiki page
- Prior to 31 May, 2018: € 260
- From 1 June to 30 June, 2018: € 300
- From 1 July to 15 September, 2018: € 350
Registration will be completed after fee payment.