ANDES internal kick-off meeting (held in hybrid form) aimed to:
- meet ANDES project and sub-systems key figures
- asses work-packages activities
- collegially agree on ANDES Phase B objectives, schedule, milestones, risks
- prepare official ESO kick-off meeting
Requested attendance (50-60 max):
- Members of the Executive Board
- Members of the Project Office
- Chairs and Co-chairs of the Science Team Working Groups
- Project Managers, System Engineers and Instrument Scientists of the major subsystems
- System Architects
Measure to deal with the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19:
(REMARK: rules could changed on short notice)
In compliance with the current Italian legislation dealing with the epidemiological emergency from COVID-19 (i.e., DL n. 111 August 6th 2021 and following DL 122 September 10th 2021), all the participants are allowed to attend the conference only upon presentation of a valid COVID "Green Pass" (EU Digital COVID Certificate), digital or printed.
Participants are also required to wear FFP2 face masks (or KN95) for the whole duration of the meeting.
For more information, visit the EU Digital COVID Certificate official webpage:
The above restrictions do not apply to subjects excluded from the vaccination on the basis of a valid medical certification issued according to the criteria defined by the Ministry of Health (art. 9-bis, paragraph 3, decree-law of 22 April 2021, n. 52, converted, with modifications, by the law n. 87 of 17 June 2021).
Members of the staff at the entrance of the Facoltà Teologica dell'Italia Centrale are in charge of making sure that all the conference participants comply with the aforementioned measures.
LOC: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org