Thanks to Istitutional Archives' and Righi's Family materials (documents, manuscripts, letters, photos...) and a new deep look to several Righi's published original papers, it will be possible to run over again his scientific production, so to offer to the attention of the Readers a better comprehension of the original and fundamental role developed by Righi in Physics, in comparison with that of the leading physicists of his time.
For instance, it is intention of the A. to attract briefly the attention of the audience to some of Righi's typical subjects in physics and life episodes like the following:
- Righi's invention of an original loudspeaker
- Righi and the Photoelectric Effect's laws
- Righi and the Discovery of Zeeman Effect
- Righi's relationships with Lorentz and Zeeman
- Righi appreciation of Einstein scientific works and physical method
- Righi's as a Nominee Member of the scientific Solvay Commission.
1. G. Dragoni, Augusto Righi: Fisico e Matematico. Una rilettura biografica, in " Quaderni di storia della fisica ", 19, 2017, pp. 47-71.
2. G. Dragoni, Augusto Righi (1850-1920). Una vita tra fisica e matematica. Teorie fisiche, scoperte scientifiche, innovazioni tecniche, in print (2020).